Yes, our philosophy is that to effectively manage your property we need solid communication and cooperation. If for any reason you decide that you want to exit the contract, all we require is that you give us a 30 day notice so we can notify your tenants of the change in management.
Yes, your homeowner’s insurance policy covers your property in case of any damage that may occur. The coverage will depend on your policy. We have E&O and liability insurance in case of any issues due to management activity.
There are many reasons for hiring Our Community Realty to manage your property:
1. We have developed a successful and efficient system to manage properties
2. We reduce the time that it takes to lease your property
3. We have the resources to select the right tenants for your property
4. We have a network of contacts in the local area (delete the rest)
5. We have current knowledge of the rental market so we can lease your property for a higher price
6. We allow for your repair and maintenance costs to be lower due to our established relationships with contractors and vendors
7. We handle maintenance and emergency repairs, allowing you to sleep at night
8. We enforce collection of rents and serve the proper notices upon failure to pay
9. We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws, keeping you and your investment out of trouble
10. Free eviction process for all landlords.
11. All of this allows for your property to be more profitable than if you manage it yourself
Yes, you are welcome to use your own contractors to repair your property or you can do it yourself as long as you are qualified to do the work
Yes, you just need to call us in advance so we can make an appointment with the tenant to let them know you are going to visit the property..
Yes, we take our clients and customers personal information very seriously. All information is secured in our filing cabinets and is locked daily. Only authorized personal have access to client and customer information.
Yes, all you have to do is make a request and we will provide it to you.
Yes, you can negotiate your fees. Your property management fees will vary depending on how many units you need us to manage and the type of property you own, such as a single family home, condo, multi-family, or commercial property. Please contact us to discuss the specific details of you property.
Yes, you will receive a monthly financial report, normally by the middle of the month. This report will include all income and expenses for your property.
Our Community Realty is an Equal Housing Opportunity Company. Broker Texas License 0572224. 635 Sardis St Midlothian, TX 76065 Ph: (214) 778-9435 @ Our Community Realty, 2007 - 2021 All Rights Reserved